Troy, you just said it yourself , you put the speakers in a different room and now they don't work the same. If you take your speakers to yet another room it is not going to tell you anything about how they will sound in your room. Bass is really straight forward, the more you want the more air you have to move which requires larger displacement ,hence the need for subs. It seems like you are making yourself crazy here LOL. Get a sub and if its now enough get another. 2 subs will allow you to correct for nulls in the room but you have to be willing to move them around. The only sure fire way to get where you want to go is to get some measurement software and a mic and measure from your listening position. Short of that , get 2 subs and set to your preference. If you get the subs too far away from the mains you will need something like a mini dsp to correct the timing delay. You could also consider adding a minidsp with dirac to your existing setup, best room correction available right now and it works fantastic.

Richard

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry