I always wanted to go, someday I will.
With Craigs experience with all the subs, I was just looking for some input.
I am pretty sure he has heard these subs. But at $1450 for a factory EP500 , I just want to know if the SVS sealed Ultra was really worth the extra money. SVS has 45 day return.
I am not even sure I will notice the difference, so probably ordering the EP500 is my best bet.

I get what you are saying with the M22 and subs. I had the M&K 750 's and two Energy subs. I really, really enjoyed these when watching movies. I also, owned the M22's. I just thought having M22 and a VP160 and four EP50 would be just as good if not better than M80 and two ep500's.
Just when listening to music, something just wasn't right. But, that could be due to the room I had them in 12 x 12.
I am now in a house and have a better room, 13 x 18 x 8 ish.
Guess this is why I think the way I do. I upgraded the M22 to the M80v3 I have now. I thought they were damn good in my 12 x 12 room with the bottom end. But, it was a smaller room and didn't really turn it up.
Now that I have moved and have them in a bigger room, well that bottom end just is not the same. If I turn up I get to a point and the drivers look like there going to flop out bass gets distorted. That's why I am curious to know about the M80 HP.
Hell, maybe it's my Anthem AMP MCA5 365w. but at $3500 I would think it is a capable amp and with the reviews.

I think I'm just going to put these speakers in the car and take a trip to the city and do a side by side with these other speakers and if there better or give me that bass I am looking for in music then, I know my son wants them. If there's not much difference, then I'll just figure out the sub issue and he can buy his own off the axiom deals.
Thanks

Last edited by TroyD; 01/14/16 07:41 PM.

Anthem MRX520
M5HPv4
VP160HPv4
QS10v4