Originally Posted By Mojo
So if chaos was to say "Bugger off, Mojo. I don't want to get an itch.", that I can understand! smile

Originally Posted By liquidchaos
Ha, strong thread! 😁 I was in a room that was about 18ft wide by about 14ft deep before my current house. Speakers worked well there. Before that I lived in a loft, massive space....I was actually scared it was too open but the speakers wI looked at a post of his previous room before giving advice. He was in a 10'x19' room based on posts from 8 years ago.

BTW, I am not saying he's going to like the KEF bookshelves over the M80s in that room. It all depends what is most important for him. However, he will certainly have a different perspective regarding his two options.orked great there. This room is substantially smaller than I've had in awhile. I'm not in the mood to spend money but many things I've read on other forums lead towards the use of smaller speakers being beneficial. I can on here to see if maybe the plugs plus some settings would make my speakers work well. I definitely am trying to put the audio experience first, but can't really afford to buy expensive replacement speakers. I can relate to the vanity of loving to look at how massive my m80s are. I prefer them without the grill so I can see all the drivers, now these small ass q100's are en route.... 😁

No match.

The thread continues smile

M60ti, VP180, QS8, M2ti, EP500, PC-Plus 20-39
M5HP, M40ti, Sierra-1
LFR1100 active, ADA1500-4 and -8