Originally Posted by Mojo
If you examine the impedance curve of the M5, you'll notice it dips to 6 Ohms below 80Hz. It dips even lower between 100Hz and 500Hz but there's less energy in that band typically. Therefore, try cutting the M5 off at 80Hz to see if the clicking stops. If it does, that tells you all will be well when you get a sub.
So I got a sub today and when the AccuEQ was run, it did the cutoff at 200hz for the fronts. I started listening to some music and some movie trailers and the receiver did click when the low frequencies were prevalent in the content, so it appears this AV receiver just likes to click when the content is loud and pushing the bass.

No idea if I will keep this AV or not as I really do like the sound it produces, but the clicks as a feature is a very poor design.

I still cant get over how much i like these M5 speakers, but it kind of amazed me that the sound from the subwoofer was not localized at all. It was like it was coming directly from the M5s when it wasn't. Too bad there are random clicks from the receiver lol.