So I received and have been using the VP100OW with my M5OWs for about a week now and I think it sounds great and blends well. I think I need to move the M5s about a foot lower on the wall for a little better sound at the main listening position, but I love the sound these speakers put out and the look of them. Right now they are set so the bottom woofer is at ear level, and sitting back about 8 feet from them. Axiom knows how to make great looking on wall speakers.

Also I think I might just keep this Onkyo receiver, as I havent noticed the clicking anymore when in use. 90% of the use is streaming shows and it doesn't click when doing that and music only if its loud. I would buy another receiver, but im looking at spending almost double the money for one with similar features and wattage.

With that said, i was looking at the QS10s to put on the back wall right behind the couch that is up against the backwall at some point, however I noticed the FAQ for the QS10s, it recommends a receiver with at least 100 watts of power. This Onkyo only does 90 watts at 8 ohms driving two channels with less per channel the more you have hooked up. Im guessing if I keep this receiver, I should consider the QS8s instead?