Sorry mdrew.
I've been away busy with personal matters. I won't have time to do the listening until a bit later this week (i hope). But i will get around to it.
I'm working on getting a new switcher right now that might also make things a bit easier.

I'll keep you posted.
Just offhand i do not have any of the cds you mentioned, however, my wife is always into new music so i'll ask her if she is familiar with some of the bands and we can do some music purchasing in a day or two. I did go to the Breakin Benjamin website and the sample songs were interesting so that could be the choice. However, if you come across any other music, let me know. Hard rock is not exactly our genre of choice and rather rare considering we probably have pinches of everything else except punk. Virtually every cd of hard rock that we do have sounds harsh on the ears to some extent (just the content i think).

I cant' comment on car stereos much except to say that acoustics are impossible if not because of road noise, because of the inherent interior obstacles in the car.

Riffman, that post was quite humourous.

Last edited by chesseroo; 06/21/05 04:41 AM.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."