Originally Posted By: Micah
I'm going to back this thread up to where it was claimed we don't understand how gravity works. Keep in mind I'm don't work for any University or Physics lab or anything like that, but I know how gravity works. Anything with any mass what-so-ever has it's own gravitational pull. That's because 'stuff' is made up of atoms. Atoms are electronically charged, therefore they are magnetically attracted to eachother. Therefore anything with enough mass will attract anything else with mass. It doesn't really become that obvious until you gain as much mass as a planet or a moon. The bigger the planet or moon, the more gravity it possesses. It's really not that hard to understand.

Ok, now we can all check that one off the list! ;\)

Dude you must have the same level of quality science education (mail order degree from back of a pack of matches) that led to Geoff Kait's AMAZING quantum dot discovery as reviewed by the HONEST peer review site 6moons.com ROTFL

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/photoncannons/photoncannons.html

Owhh wait! Another QUALITY HONEST 6moons.com review for a product you might be interested in. ROTFL
http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/jsmr/ultra.html

Hey even Soundstage.com gets in on the act...

"Golden Sound products are extremely affordable and offer some of the best value in all the high end" -Soundstage

I guess these "Mini Magic Rings" for $140 USD qualify as "extremely affordable" (two dollar ferrite cores!)

OK enough laughing... This really isn't funny at ALL. These people are charlatans and fraudsters and a lot of what they do IMHO is borderline CRIMINAL.

The other thing I have to comment on is the level of COLLUSION that occurs between manufacturers and so called review sites... At times it even spills off into forums...

And to all you colluders (inventing a word here owhh and you know who you are!)

BLOW IT OUT YOUR A$$ES!!!

Solid-State

PS it never ceases to amaze me how stupid naive people exist and "a sucker is born every minute" But it's not surprising when they have the level of understanding and education that Micah has etc...

Owhh wait

Last edited by SolidState; 08/23/09 03:41 AM.