Positive-feedback.com attempting to save face ROTFL

Axiom! I'm sorry if I've hurt you in any way! I really do like your speakers! Well all but one really... with another "audiophile" critique on vertical axis and cancellation/combing artifacts on one other model.

As anyone can see, from prior posts, I placed them on cinder blocks and it helped a lot. With the ear at the NRC mike test height the M80v2 does sound good but they have to be on cinder blocks LOL. Ironically in fact I think the strange tweeters dispersion/cancellation/interference pattern actually works with his crazy room acoustically ROTFL. If I post shots at 180 the other "pinheads" will understand why.

I do feel Axiom is an upfront honest company with the best attitude towards pleasing customers in the business. With my seemingly plethora of problems (other seem to think I claim) I can attest to that.

I just can't help feel disappointed that Axiom associates with some questionable review sites that give clearly pseudoscience audio products very positive reviews. It takes away the validity that Axiom do in fact make a great product. A great "bang for the buck" with "good duty" that will blow the doors off of pretty much any box-store product at it's price point. Also they have a neat production/assembly marketing model that allows for all these fantastic custom finishing possibilities whilst keeping the price down.

Last edited by SolidState; 08/23/09 11:06 AM.