Hi folks,

I've been ignoring the Internet this weekend but I would have gladly given Mark my cell number for the list. I'll be arriving sometime Friday evening but I'm unsure as to exactly what time it will be. I have a meeting in Ottawa just shortly after lunch and then it's a four hour drive or so from there.

I'll look for the crowd at the pub as I hope to get there early evening. How late do most of you plan on staying? Actually, it would be great if one of you felt brave enough to PM me your cell number so I could check to see if you are all still there or to see if maybe you had to make a last minute change of locations.

I'm picturing myself going up to everyone in the bar and saying "Hi, I'm Murph! Are you doin the Axiom thing?". I'm not sure how well the company name is known around there but I figure it would be good for a few strange looks.

Finally, is anybody sticking around Sunday? Another round of golf perhaps? Well, golfing is a poor choice of words when I do it. Because of the conference I'm attending in Deerhurst on Tuesday, I'm actually staying through Monday. I planned on working from the hotel on Monday but if there is no Internet access, then it might be yet another day to explore. If I sat in a coffee shop all day for free wifi, I'd likely collapse from heart palpitations from the all caffeine I'd consume.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.