Guess it's my turn, eh, ya hosers?

What an amazing weekend. My trip started out Thursday with a morning flight to Buffalo where I met up with tomtuttle and medic8r. We rented a car and drove up to Toronto.

a401classic flew in to Toronto and met us in the city at Bar Volo where the rest of us had already started our beers. smile Before we had the beers, though, we discovered the storefront of one of Ian's side projects:

After a few beers and some tasty food, we walked south for and hour and ended up at C'est What where we all had more beer and a great plate of poutine. (yum!)

After spending the night in the city, the four of us hit the road in the morning to meet up with chesseroo in Barrie. He and I have been trying to meet for a number of years, and it was great that it was finally going to happen. When we arrived at his friend's place, chesseroo answered the door wearing only boxers with a beer in his hand. This was only a taste of things to come (which have already been documented in this thread). smile

We his a breakfast place and a beer store on the way out of Barrie and then caravanned the rest of the way up to Dwight together. When we arrived, tomtuttle, medic8r, a401classic, and I checked into our cottage, Pine Acres, at the Lumina Resort. We had no idea how perfect it was for our needs.

We made immediate use of our deck by opening some beers, kicking back, and enjoying the quiet scenery. Ajax and Ray3 dropped by and joined us, too. Ray already mentioned it, but I'll repeat it. It was as if we'd all been friends for a long time. We settled into comfortable conversation quickly. (Has the triumvirate image left your mind yet, Ray?) We had to cut our deck party short to make the dinner that Mark had arranged at Muskoka on the Rocks, where the fin continued.

After Muskoka on the rocks, jakeman invited us over to his "cottage" to listen to his new pair of M80v3s. Medic8r, tomtuttle, a401classic, Ray3, Ajax, and I took him up on his kind offer. We all had a blast putting the speakers through their paces. They are completely amazing. When Ray3 and Ajax left, we continued the party downstairs. Medic8r and I played ping pong and then jakeman schooled us all in foosball. Thanks again for having us over, jakeman!

The next day was the factory tour and party. I'll post the rest of my shots next.