Hey guys:
I'm in Niagara Falls and will keep this short (there's a hot tub waiting for me).

I wrote to Muskoka on the Rocks the other day to check accessibility and availability. I heard back from them today while I was on the road today:

"I would need a better idea of how many people you have in your party. Friday nights are usually very busy for us and we already have a large group booked. We would be unable to keep 20 seats open and possibly only have 5 or 10 show up. I hope you understand."

Certainly, I do, but there's really no way for me to guesstimate how many people will actually be there Friday night.

To check all our options, I just called The Cottage Waterfront Grill to check on THEIR availability and there was no answer....just a machine (7:45PM local time). I left them a message with my cell #, but don't know when I will hear back from them.

So...... we can either try to get a real "head count" for Muskoka on the Rocks or we see what happens when the other place returns my call.

Unfortunately, I don't use a Blackberry. I'll have email capability when I get back into the hotel tomorrow (Wed) night, but if anyone wants to step in and make a decision....feel free!

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::