Hi Everyone,

The time for the festivities is near. This post should bring together some of the loose ends around the events and their schedules.

We are spread out between Lumina Resort, Blue Spruce Resort, and Spring Lake Resort. Amie has listed the exact locations for everyone on the first page of this post. Both Lumina and Spring Lake serve breakfast and it is included. For everyone at Blue Spruce we have organized your breakfast to be at Spring Lake; also included. There is WiFi at Blue Spruce and Spring Lake but not at Lumina. If you have a 3G stick however, it will work at Lumina.

For the few that are arriving on Thursday and want to get together we can meet at 5:30 pm at Spring Lake. If the weather is good we can boat down to Dorset for dinner and drinks otherwise we can go to the local pub (Bush Co).

It looks like there is a big get together brewing for Friday evening at Muskoka on the Rocks. This sounds like fun. For those who want to golf on Friday the plan is to be at the factory by noon and meet up with John. The golf course is on an island so we will need to head over in the boat at 12:30 (tee off is at 1 pm).

On Saturday things begin at the factory at 10 am. Debbie will be doing factory tours all day long so we can keep it to manageable sized groups. Amie will set up a buffet style lunch around 11:30 in the factory and then everyone can just eat at their leisure. We have a blind listening test set up and will have a sign up sheet for it. The test is done one person at a time and we will keep the score sheets confidential until the end. At 3 pm we will reveal the test and announce the results. Andrew, Alan, and myself will be conducting some round table talks through the day; our plan is to begin at 10:30 with one on distortion types and myths; at noon with one on microphones, brains, and off axis response; and the final one at 1:30 on subwoofer measurements. It would be great if everyone could let me know if they are interested in attending any of these round table discussions and which ones.

We will wrap up at the factory by 3:30 or 4:00 pm so everyone has an hour or so to relax before meeting at my dock at 5 pm. We have a BBQ starting at 5:30 and we have a bar set up on the dock. The after party on the dock includes a special event. I would suggest that everyone car pool as much as possible from each resort. We have a Red Nose set up to get everyone and their vehicle back to their resort at 11 pm. Remember your jackets as we are outdoors and near the water (perhaps a bathing suite for those that are feeling adventurous).

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend; it should be a pile of fun.

Cheers,

Ian Colquhoun
President & Chief Engineer