Okey Dokey.... I have some photos from last night. I wanted to get these uploaded last night, but due to a re-install of Windows on this laptop, I don't have Photoshop on here AND every time I'm online, the laptop has been slowed down installing Service Pack updates (now turned off!).

Anyway, forgive me if I identify someone wrong below. We're all friends, yet in some respects it was still a room of unfamiliar faces!

The room as a whole:

(L-->R): Amie (the original!), JC, Mel (Onn), Carolyn (Mary's friend), Mary (Both of which broke out of a Toronto jail to be there!), John (JakeMan) and Brent:

(Bottom, then counter-clockwise): JP (Medic8r) waving, Scott (1401classic), Mike (Chesseroo), Tom (TomTuttle, praying that Ray3 doesn't tell another joke), Ray3, Mike (BBIBH)with his back to camera:

(Counter-clockwise, starting bottom right): Mike then Tom then Ray again, BobKay (mostly hidden), Peter facing camera (pmbuko), Mike (BBIBH) in foreground:

Cam and his caregiver (sorry, forgot her name!) with Jack (Ajax) standing on the back left:

(L-->R) R DeVries, FredK and JP:

(L-->R): Jack, BobKay (back to camera), Ray and Peter:

(L-->R) Our waitress, Ian, Debbie (Axiom) and Alan:

Ray considering what his head will feel like today:

Andrew (Axiom, with analog rabbit ears) sits with his two brothers, JC and Debbie standing:

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::