Many thanks to Ian and Amie for being wonderful hosts and thanks to the Axiom Gang (Brent, JC, Debbie, "Amie the Other", Debbie) for allowing us to foul their workplace and ruin their routines.

A few random musings after the long drive home.

Not having been as active on the forum as I was when I first signed up a few years ago, I was more familiar with the the folks who have been around awhile folks and was really looking to meeting them. Jack & I visited the cabin the was being shared by Pete, Tom and JP (Chesseroo logged in as well) on Friday afternoon and it was the first time we were all in the same place seeing each other in person.

It was an unbelievably comfortable mass introduction and instantly settled into comfortable conversation like we had been sharing beer in each other's back yards for years.

There was lots more cameras and flashes that have been reflected here so far, so I am guessing there is much more to come in the way of art.

The only thing that could have improved this weekend would have been the addition of some of the missing folks. Of course, their absence DID provide the opportunity to talk about them.

I'm a bit worn out from the 6 hour drive today, so I'll let somebody else get a word in. Thanks to everyone who attended, because the total contribution was nothing short a a superb experience.

Last edited by Ray3; 09/12/10 10:23 PM.