Originally Posted By: 2x6spds
Originally Posted By: Keisha Mei Ash
The terrorist state of Israel is destroying an entire civilization, and it doesn't recognize the Armenian genocide....

See through the fog.

I should have known it was you cam. Osama bin Laden is dead. Sorry for your loss. What a shame ... all your genocidal heros have gone to their reward ... Stalin, Mao, Che, Idi Amin, Saddam, Osama. Who are you left with. ... Robert Mugabe ... Ayman Zawarhiri?

Good one.

I personally don't believe Osama was killed yesterday. He's a bad guy that should have been brought to justice, rather than taken out in an act of terrorism, if he in fact was, though.

We have certain elementary principals, and one of those is that everyone is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. This principle even (rightly) extended to Hitler's goons in the Nuremberg trials, and they were some of the most despicable people the world has seen.

The U.S. has never put forth any direct evidence that connects Osama with 9/11 (even after al-Qaida said that they would turn him over if they provided some), which is one reason they wouldn't want to try him. Another is that who knows what he would say; the U.S. created him, lest not forget that fact.

I want those who committed the atrocities on 9/11 to be held accountable, as much as the next person does, but you certainly don't reach justice by becoming the enemy that which you deplore. I find it unfortunate that so called civilized nations can become uncivilized because vengeance can get the better of some of us.

There's something prolifically wrong with a society that can deem one culture wrong for stoning someone to death as a form of judicial punishment, but then turn around and just shoot someone, rather than capturing them and holding true to our democratic system that we like to speak so highly of.

All that this form of jurisprudence has done, unfortunately, is made things worse (assuming they actually did kill him, of course).

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.