Originally Posted By: BlueJays1
The proof will be coming soon... as for my birth certificate Donald.

...Using the same interrogation techniques that the Bush Administration was criticized for... Yup. The information that lead to the whereabouts of this scumbag started rolling in back with the previous president and continued with the "inhumane alternative interrogation techniques" like waterboarding that the current administration still uses.

Although all of that, I give neither Bush NOR Obama credit. They both wanted him dead, and they both had something to prove. It was the (usually horrible) intelligence agency and the strategic command that came up with the plan(s) and executed them. It was just a matter of the president saying "go"...

As for Trump, while I think that if he ever was president (dear Lord I hope not), I think that he wouldn't take crap from anyone, but then again he would just piss other world leaders off. Lesser of 2 evils. Be a charismatic push-over that is really doing nothing to stop the death spiral that the country is in, or someone so blunt that the world hates the US even more... Maybe I should move to Canada. Nobody hates Canada...

Farewell - June 4, 2020