Originally Posted By: INANE
Originally Posted By: 2x6spds
Well, Inane, the people who were celebrating and handing out sweets on 9/11 are not celebrating tonight.

This is my point... aren't "we" better than that?

Originally Posted By: Ukiah
You're absolutely right. As much as I dislike Bin Laden, his death does not inspire joy. Just like the deaths of over 1,000,000 Iraqi civilians at the hands of the U.S does not.

A million, at the hands of the U.S. huh... I say B.S!

I agree with you inane, I say, B.S., as to the slander that we took the lives of a million people in Iraq.

I don't equate the celebration that swept from Jersey City to Jedda on 9/11. The "street" celebrated the murders of more than 3,000 infidels at the hands of Islamic Jihadists because they understood they were at war with us and that they hurt us badly. They caused our towers to fall. That is a celebration of evil triumphing over innocence.

Last night, thousands celebrated the just execution of one of the master minds of that attack on the US, western civilization and the world of non-Muslims. Immature? Who am I to say? Evil? No. The same thing as the celebration of Islamic Jihadist terrorists' successful attack and mass murder of Americans? No.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.