I have a LG LE558500 55" LED Full-Array with Local Dimming and I love it. It has a glossy screen though so it won't be good in a bright environment. I have mine in the basement and it's perfect. I don't know if it is still available, I got mine two years ago.

I did a lot of research before arriving at that choice. One area I didn't consider was the extent of calibration controls. As it is an IPS panel, it could benefit a lot from calibration. I did eventually get a colorimeter and the software and did a calibration and I was so happy to find that this TV had all the controls I needed to do proper greyscale and color adjustments. I t's not just brightness, contrast, color and tint. It's RGBLowEnd and RGBHighEnd and about 12 other color controls.

Anyway, having these controls was a big bonus and really helped me get as good a picture as possible. And something I never thought to consider.

Just to add to what fLuid said about interpolation, Trumotion in my case. My eyes are very sensitive to judder and slow refresh rates. My LG is 240 Hz and I still notice it in many but not all movies. I tried desperately to get a Trumotion setting that I could live with. Yes, I did get the Soap Opera effect but at low levels of interpolation I was willing to live with it. Unfortunately, the interpolation does also produce picture artifacts similar to compression artifacts. It happens on only certain types of scenes but unfortunately for me, it's not acceptable so I don't use it.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert.