Originally Posted By: Serenity_Now

The plasma vs LCD quality debate was won long ago. Any online article, reviewer, top pick list etc is/was plasma. First Kuro now the zt60.

If you want to use that line of thought, then we can say that the PC vs Mac was won long ago (back in the late eighties). The PC was by far the better computer hands down and so there is no need to even bother looking at current generations because innovation and new technology can't change anything.

Plasma has improved. So has LED. I will say that out of the box, plasma does have a better picture. The backs are blacker, the white is whiter. But use it for 2-3 years and then compare it with what it was like. The blacks are no longer as black. The white has turned into a more creamy colour. So if you want to replace the TV every 18-24 months, then you will by far have a much better picture. But is has better off axis viewing. Better in a brighter lit room. Faster colour change. Great TV. I have no problems with saying it.

I do have a problem with all the false bashing of LCD that has zero base in facts. if you want to make a broad statement, then it better have something to back it up other that hearsay and just because someone said it on the internet it must be true.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5