Rick:

I think that I'm safe from you, ha! Enjoy your plasma.

I don't want to hijack this thread with RFI stuff; however, a couple of years ago I had an interesting experience with RFI in my radio room. I installed a D-Link Wireless Router that was situated close to my radios because my computer & cable feed are there also. When I fired it up, I got big interference on the Shortwave band.

I complained to D-Link Canada & initially they were of no help; however, I guess that my complaint finally made it to their techies in Toronto & eventually to their engineering staff in Taiwan.

The next thing I know, I have 2 engineers flying overnight from Taiwan plus 1 from Toronto to check out my complaint in my house. I couldn't believe it!

With my radio on when I plugged in the router, they winced when the noise started. The chief engineer brought a bag of power supplies & we spent some time experimenting with them. All of his modified power supplies with installed filter caps worked just fine. He left me a couple & away they went back to Vancouver & all flew back home that night. I wonder what those 3 trips cost D-LINK, especially considering that the router cost me only $50? I kinda have a soft spot for D-LINK products ever since.

If all power supplies were built that way, and it wouldn't take much effort nor cost, the world would be a quieter place RFI-wise...

TAM