Tony, nobody's jumped in on this because it's unlikely that they have any experience with using the equipment you mention with the M80s. I'll give you some thoughts anyway. All I know about the Stratos is what I've read, but it's inconceivable that a heavy-duty amp such as that, which has a high 4 0hm rating, would have trouble with the M80s. You can see the M80 impedance curves along with other parameters on the NRC measurements part of the SoundStage review which you can find at ecoustics.com. If anything, that's more amp than you need, but if you're willing to pay for it, that's your decision.

Forget about "acoustic match" ; it'll sound the same with the M80s as any other properly designed amp operating within its power limits.

So far as speaker cables, don't waste your money. Copper wire is copper wire and there's nothing better. The significant factor is the length of the run. Regular 16 gauge lamp cord would be fine up to about 20 feet and 12 gauge could be used if the run is longer than that.

-----------------------------------

Enjoy the music, not the equipment.