I'm glad you're happy, but I would be remiss to not point out better places to get this stuff if you're looking for basic electronics. The prices at Audiocom make baby jesus cry. My clocks synthesizers are used on telecomm, networking, medical imaging and the actual test equipment used to varify the process that make the other guys' products. To say we're more precise than everyone else is an understatement and we command margins the rest of the semiconductor world would kill for. We also charge a tenth of what Adiocom is charging you for CMOS based clocks!

I really hope you didn't buy the rest of that hardware there also. You can get that stuff direct from the distributors for the companies that manufacture them usually at a 20% margin. We're talking about a few cents for the resistors, caps and diodes here. They may require you to hit a minimum buy target which is usually about $25 for that sort of hardware. In that case, you can order much of it from several chip resellers.

Lastly, never, ever, ever, ever buy a semiconductor component from someone that doesn't provide a datasheet.