Great Post! I love to be abused by a guy who sounds like me when I was 15 years younger and knew _everything_ _for_sure_ (TM ;-)

Anyway, I heard people seriously dabbing in Audio professionally, semi- and amateurish being split 50%-50% whether bi-wiring buys you anything. I decided to give it a go, something to loose a night on ;-) I'm also a EE and I
_know_ based on my school-knowledge that it should not make a difference but I'm in real world for 20 years now and
I learned that the models taught in school leave many, many
effects out. And worst case, I'll use the 2nd pair later for bi-amping unless semi_on proves that that is garbage as well.

Same for cables, I assume it won't make a difference but why take the risk, it's maybe 5% of the total price of what I'm building and I wasted too many days saving on small stuff like that and then fixing it. Good quality stuff pays and who knows whether copper grain or the way the cables are twisted in the shield matters or not ;-)

Well, I'll let you guys know once I get all the stuff here. BTW, I'm right now starting to model my room with CARA. This is great voodo ;-)

And ehem, yes, it was a thread about odyssey + m80s ;-)

-- tony