In reply to:

Insulting those with whom you disagree does nothing to further your argument and only identifies an inability to construct a rational and intelligent response.

I'm the most inarticulate person I know. My head knows how to rationalize the situation but what comes out is sometimes unintellible goob-le-legook. Maybe I should not be answering these threads at work, where poeple look over my shoulders, but do it at a more convenient time when I can articulate myself.

In reply to:

We having an intelligent and worthwhile discussion here. If you can't stand to see ideas challenged I'd suggest you find a place where every agrees with you. That way you'll be nice and safe in total stagnation. Debate is not only a healthy thing in a community discussing ideas but a mandatory thing for any growth to occur.

Agreed. If I was never challenged I would grow bored and move elsewhere where I can learn. I'm challenged all the time. Maybe my perception on audio ideas has been skewed by unintelligent salespeople.

In reply to:

Entirely false. No one has been chastized.

Yes chastise is a strong word... You may not look at it on your side of things but I was not the only one person who has brought it up. I just sense as do some people on this forum that comments may seem negative and abrupt. And it nots like now we have to watch what we say because this is really just a forum to gather constructive information rather than negativity in comments. Well look at me here I'm writing a negative comments.

In reply to:

I'm sorry you feel that way simply from someone challenging you to prove your claims.

I don't mean to tear into you, Saturn. I like you quite a bit and value your input here

I'm touched. I'm joking!!!!!!
All in all as I said many times before I have learned quite a bit from this forum even outside of Axiom products. I value the facts and suggestions by all the individuals on this forum.
Last November I had no idea what HTPCs were all about. And with facts and suggestion by you and Sushi I was able to gather enough info to build my own.

In reply to:

I'm sorry you feel that way simply from someone challenging you to prove your claims.

ON the contrary, I have no issue of being challenged. I have an issue of how it was said,rubuttled or worded. Comments inadvertantly can sound negative and bullish from someone who time and time again has to prove/explain to "newbies" what the mass market has been brainwashed about. As in a comment earlier said to me or another indivisual ...

"I wish I had the patience that Chess has .... "

Maybe this forum is getting too personal. Maybe thats not a bad thing.

Regards;
Saturn