Alan,

Thank you for the education.

"From what I've read, few if any of these controls were observed or even possible in your admittedly amateur assessments. Thus your conclusions are really casual anecdotal opinions--I'm sure it was pleasant, but it's unwise to make any final conclusions about the inherent virtues or limitations of any of the products under review."

Did we ever imply that they were not casual? In your statement then, is this how someone should come to a conclusion? So anyone who has speakers in their home, but has not reviewed them in your manner, should not voice an opinion?

We stated, over and over again, these were our opinions. We never claimed to be professional. I never claimed anything more. Oh..by the way..we had an SPL meter to get levels even.

I think, after reading these posts, that many people will not want to listen to these speakers under one roof and then voice a opinion.

May I suggest that you get samples of all the speakers in question, do your review in your conditions, and then maybe you and others may be satisfied with the results.

Some of you are as bad as the hyping Rocket people.

Last edited by curtis; 05/28/03 06:23 PM.