Amie,

Thank you very much for your post and your kind phone call this afternoon. Your support is much appreciated. I want to reiterate, in no shape or form did I take comments made on the board as a reflection on Axiom.

I would love to visit your facilities if I get I ever get the chance. Does Shania Twain own Axioms? That may cause me to sway my opinions, especially if she was in the room....double blind or not!

No matter what the reviews said, one thing is perfectly clear to me. All of the folks that I dealt with from the internet speaker companies, Axiom Audio, Ascend Acoustics, and Aperion Audio, have been extremely supportive and gracious. I believe in the internet direct model. The main reason for this event was to be able to listen, first hand, the various speakers. It would be nice to have "showrooms" around so people could listen and touch these speakers.....which is the only drawback of the model.

If any of you are ever in the Los Angeles area, I would love a shout, and maybe we can set something up so you can listen to other speakers in my home.

curtis