It seems that many of us Axiom owners are a bit defensive about our speakers. I would imagine this is the same over at AV123 board (Onix) and every other brand supported board around. Let's face it, while we all have our preferences on sound, all of the speakers tested are well regarded and well reviewed. In fact, I hung around the Rocket board for quite awhile as I was considering purchasing Rockets. Unfortunately I hate wood grain finishes (no matter how well done) and that was the only finish available when I was ready to buy. The idea of internet based speaker companies intrigued me and that eventually led me to Axiom. Of course I also looked at the Ascends and Aperions as all of these brands are usually linked together by virtue of their internet direct sales.

Eventually I took the plunge and now I'm a huge Axiom fan. I think if I would have purchased the Rockets or Ascends I'd probably be a huge fan of those too.

Bottom line - it's a good time to be a consumer looking for quality audio equipment at great prices as there are choices that will satisfy everyone.

Frank