In reply to:

We are amateurs...plain and simple. Criticizing our event after the preface is ridiculous. I really hope someone takes the time to do a comparison with your requirements.

This is just how science experiments work. Trial and error. You try, you find errors, you improve the trials. That's all i was getting at with the freindly suggestions for future attempts.

In reply to:

We had about 4 hours to listen to 7 pairs of speakers and 3 centers. It was fun, and a great experience. Good people, good food, and good music.

This is what i liked so much about the whole gathering. Just a great idea. But i still would love more time to hear the speakers. As i said, perhaps an after dinner evening followed by a brunch the next morning. I hear sushi has a large house in Texas we could possibly use....

In reply to:

Simple question, do you think you would have the same criticisms of our get together if we liked the M22s more?

Absolutely. In fact i returned the M22s i originally auditioned myself so i'm not biased towards how they sound.

I am trying to be as honest as possible in stating my thoughts are objective and not biased by the fact i own Axioms. Heck, i own Tannoys too and i love Boston Acoustics but i'm not on those forums 'defending' their honour. I just don't have the time.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."