break down what exactly?

originally when I read about axioms at audioholics it was from there 5000$ HT system, then looking at axiom page the the epic grand master 175 was what I was looking at initially, then as I read and from what others said , I increasingly wanted MORE. then I was up to m22's vp150 qs8's and the ep350 and what i am looking at now the epic 80-500 its gonna run me JUST shy of 3000$.

so the higher the dollar amount has made me HAVE to look into all my options, just as anyone would do i should think, with spending this much money. afterall if your in the market for a 450$ set of speaker and then increase what your are gonna spend to 950$ speakers u have ALOT more to consider for purchase.

It is somewhat overwhelming. At times to the point I feel like I'm chasing my own tail, and getting NOwhere. Mind u I feel I am learning from the wisdom shared by others, don't get me wrong there. I appeciate all input from EVERYone. I hope that has "broken" it down a bit. Does my frustration show? I at times wanna just say F**K IT! and live with the setup I have now.

That being said , here is an example of what I mean about more choices ,the PBS Image 65T "command performance system" is one of these considerations that at $2995 needs to be researched. see now it was NOT an option when I was only gonna spend nearer 2000$ than 3000$.