To all
where do I start?

A disclaimer I guess, I AM NOT pointing fingers at anyone offering their opinion, good, bad, or otherwise. As I always say I appreciate ALL replies, I honestly do. So, it is NOONES fault but mine , this situation I find myself stuck in. As I have read other threads and asked my own questions, I have gained some knowledge (from not just here, all over the internet) ALL because of others replies. I try to weigh all info as best I can, One main thing I take into account is what setup the person has themselves, or past experience with items in question. As it is human nature to support/defend one's one decisions and therefore declare what THEY have as the best choice. But, at the same time those that have the components I'd like opinions on, I feel there are no better people to get opinions/thoughts from, than those that have it.

I may not have anywhere near the knowledge of alot of others, but I am not a stupid man either. One thing I do know well is people. I ask opinions & I get them, that is what *I* ask for. It just so happens as this shopping/quest for knowledge process has gone on I have found myself feeling overwhelmed by all the choices, again I blame NOONE, I want that to be clear. Please don't stop giving replies to ANYone's querries.

the $$$ increase has two main factors, my desire to NOT go through this process for a VERY long time, so therefore I want the best I can get. Secondly, WAF , I in my persuasive way, I have worked her acceptance of my system desires up to a 3000$ level.(tax return helped majorly in that area )

I want the absolute best/most system I can get for my 3000$ spent on speaker system and amplification if need be.I want to make the most informed decision I can as to what to go with. That is the bottom line making the best decision on a system that is getting the most for the $$$ spent. I gather info , as I said, ALL over the place. The one thing I don't think there is NEAR enough of is PROFESSIONAL comparo's of systems that are in the same price range. Subs are a great example , why is it that noone seems to question when they are compared and are not even near the others in price. would not the average person think a 1200 sub SHOULD sound better than one that cost 700$? I should think so, BUT, as bears out alot of the time. more expensive is NOT always better. I LOVE to find UNBIAS reivews and opinions. but they seem few and far between, from what I have seen online.

As it stands now I am VERY VERY frustrated, with the fact that the more knowledge I gain the harder decision making has become. Finding out about this maker or that maker's system that I had no knowledge of, compounds this frustration. The fact that I am here AT ALL should tell u all something. I want to get the best system my money can afford me. Case in point, a short time ago I would have guessed Axiom to be the latest compact car by Ford or some such. lol. Now that I have most of my "other" component questions settled --> gonna stick with the paid for yammy rx-v2500, and add amplification if need be.

So now I have to determine just what speaker system is gonna give me the very best for 3000$. I feel good about my decision to keep the yammy and the other system question I have had answered, but as I know myself, the row I am gonna have to hoe, is gonna be a rocky one, with deciding on what speaker setup to buy. I am frustrated and at time wanna just say F**K IT all and stick with my yammy YSP-1 & YST-SW515 that I have now, but . . . alas . . . I am determined to have that kick ass setup I have wanted all my life. Honestly I didn't foresee this being as frustrating as it has become.

I still feel I may have to start a new thread about a 3000$ system, It will be interesting to see what kind of replies I get. I wont go into a lot of the details I have in this thread, as I expect that alot of replies given will be by those that have answered my other questions or at least put forth the effort to try to help another.

Lastly I feel I will get honest (although sometimes bias) opinions here on the Axiom fourm, that is expected and respected, by me. As I always say, please feel free to reply good , bad or otherwise, any and ALL input is very much appreciated by me.
Peace,
Stone__Man