Stone,

This has gone on long enough. While you may think that you are being polite and apologetic to those whom you have offended on this sight…..you are not. Many nice folks have tried to help you, over and over again. But yet no matter what advice you get, you ignore it and ask the same question again in what would appear to me, in an attempt to find an answer that is in line with what you want to hear. You have gone so far to offend Amie, which was an amazing accomplishment in itself. I have not once seen anyone piss her off and I’ve been visiting these forums for two years now. You pissed off Tom and again, I have not ever seen him riled before. If anything, he’s one of the nicest and most patient participants on this sight.

Now you’re starting to irritate me, and I always stick up for folks when the posse comes to string them up. Again, another amazing accomplishment.

You’ve mentioned numerous times that you are military. Well start acting like a soldier and less like an ass. You are an ambassador to our country on an international forum. Some of your comments and your general behavior is not one that I expect from our service men and most definitely do not positively portray our country.

I happen to be a combat veteran with many friends still serving, as well as family members that are commissioned officers. I respect anyone who serves, but I also expect a whole hell of a lot more from them than I do a civilian. You are not meeting my expectations, and I’m quite certain that you’re behavior on this sight does not meet your C.O’s expectations either.

Maybe you should suck it up, objectively look at some of the comments that you have made and try to understand why they were taken as offensive and make amends.