Stone, it's my opinion that you're no longer likely to get serious answers to your constant questions from regular members. You keep pounding and slashing at that equine carcass before you expecting different results.

You've systematically burned bridges and alienated yourself to many of the people who visit this forum regularly. You had to be prompted to apologize to Amie, because it was obvious you weren't going to do it on your own. Amazing behavior. Somehow, you rationalize that all this has more to do with Axiom forum 'mentality' than it does with your behavior here.

And now, you've resorted to posting that people with audio questions need not ask here(the forum). Nice.

So if your presence here has now become a crusade to warn newcomers to stay away, my suggestion to you is to move on, please. PLEASE. Your plethora of questions remain unanswered here, apparently. Will the Axioms play "nice" with your ear problem? Yes. I say take the plunge and buy the M60's. Ok?

Perhaps a fresh start in another forum will give you a new and different perspective. You don't care what people think of you? Welp, now you see the results of your visits to the Axiom forum. You should care ENOUGH to take a step back and see that only you caused the results here, and why. Good luck in your search.

Epic 80 / SVS PB13 Ultra
Denon 3805 / M2200 Outlaw Monos /
Sammy 55" LED