thats much nicer, thank you, sirquack it IS appreciated

for all

If I may . . aherm . . . what has happened , as it appears to me, I asked a few questions and made some comments, granted in an ill advised manner, that touched raw nerves. I have said SORRY for that several times and yet it seems some can't let it go.

the FACT of the matter is other than the times pointed out above. I HAVE indeed been positive, thoughtful and thankful both giving or getting input here on the Axiom forum . and any other forum for that matter. All one need do is read other posts I have made, you will find that I have made it very clear how much I appreciated help/guidance/input what ever it may be, large or small. I dare say that I stress my appreciation moreso than many others do.

I feel I hit the "nail on the head" with my observation of "poking in public" vice PM. It takes away the fuel.
*this last posting by mdrew is a case in point, feel big now beating it to death?*
NOT ONE person here who found it fine to jump on the "bandwagon" in the open , (or anyone else for that matter) has sent any PM's that were negative. interesting, but not the least bit suprising to me.

I fear NOONE , believe it! why on earth would I? so if you wanna verbal war send me a PM and I'll HAPPILY plaster you like you wouldn't believe. , cause I ain't gonna do it in open forum just so YOU can feel good about yourself in front of your budz, something to wear like a medal of honor. so NO MORE BULLSH!T or I'll be the one sending PM's with disparaging remarks, take that to the bank!

Aime, I am truly sorry, I addressed the issues of my concern in such poor taste, and that I have offended you. forgive me if you will

the text is bold for ALL to clearly see , now everyone stop beating it to death already.

So now . . . PAAA-LEASE! whats done is done let's move on. If you want to hold a grudge thats your choice, personally I don't live my life that way (even as Stone__Man online). I am a big enough man to admit when I do wrong. I STRONGLY believe in forgive and forget. That principal alone has brought me much comfort in my life. I harbor NO ILL WILL toward ANYONE. So let the sh!t stop here. I hope I have been clear and understood & that we can all move on already.

Peace,
Stone__Man