The HT circuit is not sharing the neutral ground with any other circuit. All the outlets and switches on every circuit has the secondary ground (bare wire) twisted togethor and attached to the green screws. It is my understanding that this secondary ground can act like an antenna in certain instances, and really serves no purpose as most newer outlets/plugs incorporate the primary ground (white wire) with the larger spade on the plug, which can only be inserted one way.

Back in the day, when both spades were the same, this ground was required in the event someone reversed the hot(black) and primary ground (white). This would allow another path for the ground to take.

Anyway, the suggestion I had was to remove the secondary ground (bare wire) from the green screw on the outlet my AV equipment is plugged into. The alternative is to try to figure out which circuit is causing the problem or what appliace if any, is causing the problem. Sometimes if your ground rod is not deep enough (at least 6ft) you can have similar problems.

I'll see what I can find out, thanks for the help...

ps: Tom, the GE bulbs at Wally World are the same as at Menards, HD, etc... just cheaper.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85