Thanks guys for the input. One thing I want to make clear is that I'm trying to remove the "static" sound I'm hearing, not a "hum" sound.

Here are my two situations:

1) Hum - I'm still hearing a just a "little" bit of hum sound from my 80's, but it is hardly noticable unless you get real close to the woofers, etc.. I've heard that a very efficient speaker can produce this sound if your amp has a bit of hum from the transformers. If I place my ear over the top vents of my MPS-1 monoblocks, I can hear a little hum, so I'm guessing it is transferring through the speaker wires to the 80's?

Now, the hum used to be worse when I first hooked everything up. I also heard some "hum" in my vp150 center, which is not going through the amp. Thanks to "Wid", he helped me troubleshoot the issue. My ep600 was sending a hum back through the "Blue Jeans" coax, through my Denon, and to the center speaker. I removed the ground screw on the back of the ep600 and the sound went away totally in the vp150, and greatly reduced the hum in the 80's.

2) Static - I hear some static like sound in the tweeters of my 80's. It sounds almost like when you have a walkie talkie volume turned way down as low as possible. sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh with a little bit of staticy ticking like sounds mixed in. At first I was lost as this seemed to come and go. As I said before, I figured out that it would go away when I turned on my closet light, which again is on a seperate circuit. Then I turned the breaker on that circuit off, and still hear the noise.

As jakewash mentioned, and my buddy hear at work, I could try one-at-a time turning other breakers off to see when the static goes away. It just is funny that when I turne the closet light on, it goes away. It is almost like by turning on the closet light, it is absorbing the static before it gets to the amp.

Thanks so far for the help.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85