Thanks guys for the ideas. I'll see what I can come up with, I do have a multimeter? Is this what your talking about, not sure how to use it or what setting to use, or what to hook it to. It has pin cables and little clamp cables.

I think the 80's being efficient are the cause of some of the faint pink noise I'm hearing. I even hooked them back up to the Denon, and turned the Denon on and nothing else and I can still hear a hint of pink noise and a very very slight amount of hum in the woofers.

Thought I would try to turn one breaker off at a time and see if one eliminates the problem. Also, I'm going to recheck the hookups on the light switch, unscrew the bulbs with the light switch on and see what happens.

I know they are on seperate circuits, but as you have all said, the neutral and ground wires all meet back at the bar in the breaker box. It appears there is a bar on the right side for the rightside breakers, and one on the left side for the left side breakers.

The electrician, for the most part has the neutral (white) and ground (bare) wires seperated and screwed down to seperate screws on the bare. There was a few togethor in the same screw, but most were seperated.

The two lines I ran, 20amp HT breaker and 15amp light/outlet breaker were done similar, however, I did place the ground and neutral under the same screw. I may recheck those and/or seperated them to their own screw. I've heard it is important those screws are tightened down good.

Keep ya posted.... I wish you guys lived closer.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85