Guys, we have a brand new house that is not even 4 years old. The only unlicsened wiring that was done was by me in the basement. The rest of the house, breaker box, outside meter, ground rod, etc was done by a professional licsensed electrician. Stratford would not use some fly by night outfit.

I can tell by the wiring job in the box, the guy knows what he is doing. I can try to take a picture, but I'll try to describe it.

On top of the box, all the home wiring comes into little platic grommets. Then, all the white(neutral) wires seem to be bunched togethor down the back two corners of the box and then are bent into right angles into these bround bars with screws on top. There is a bar vertical on the left and right side of all my breakers, I'm guessing we have at least 15-20 breakers on each side running down the middle of the box.

Now the Black(hot) wires are also pulled togethor and bent at right angles as they go into their prospective breaker.

The bare wires (ground) also run down and then are screwed down into the vertical bars.

On the very top is the main 220 breaker. It has 2 very thick cables with black sheathing, they look to be like 3/4" in diam. There is also one that routes to the side, and is attached to the screw bar where all the white and bare ground wires are screwed down.

I really don't think we are in trouble.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85