Ok, for what I've tried today.

First, I shut the main 220volt breaker off. Then I seperated my neutral and bare ground wires and placed them in their own screw down location on the ground bar, to follow the electricians methods. Then I turned everything back on and and no luck, still same problem.

Then I tried turning each breaker off, one by one, hopeing that this would eventually make the static go away, no dice. The only thing I had plugged in was my amp and speakers hooked to that with 12 gauge wire.

Then I turned everything back on, but this time instead of turning the light switch off, I tried unscrewing the 60watt bulbs in the closet. This was interesting, by unscrewing one bulb until it went out, the static increased somewhat. When I unscrewed the second bulb, the static was just as bad as turning the light switch off. My closet is very long, and I have a light fixture at each end. I even tried swapping out the bulbs for 100 watters, no luck.

Right now I'm checking each switch and outlet on the 15amp circuit to make sure my wiring and grounds look ok.

Rick, in regards to the pink noise or hissing noise, it is not real bad at all. Like you said I have to get close to hear it, but I do hear it in all the drivers, tweeter, midrange, woofer. In the woofers it sounds more like a faint 60hz hum.

I'm still trying to figure out if it is normal for the amp to have a very low hummmmm when placing my ears over the vents. The Emotiva tech guy said this amp should be quiet. He described what I said as the term "your amps are singing", which he said this is caused by something in the wiring, I don't know who to believe anymore.

Dang it.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85