Sriracha sauce is the bomb.

It goes on Pizza.

It goes on Ramen.

It goes on Popcorn.

It goes on...hmmm...that's about all I cook in college.

Funny story...about that...from my blog a while back:

"So, I had the brilliant idea of putting hotsauce in - you guessed it - my popcorn. However, at the time I didn't think it would work to well to put the hot sauce in the bag after it was popped, because it wouldn't really spread well. So, I had to..."modify" the popcorn bag. Armed with an exacto knife and another tool to be told about later...I made an incision along the inside fold of the bag, just enough to stick the hotsauce in and put a nice big squirt inside. So, I have this gaping whole in my popcorn bag, and it needs to be fixed. So, what does Daniel grab for (I call myself Daniel by the way, you guys call me Dan, yea). That's right, I go for Duct Tape, because it obviously fixes everything. So, a simple small strip to cover up my surgical-quality insicion, and off I go to the kitchen on our wing to cook up some spicy popcorn goodness.

So, it's sitting there in the microwave, cooking, and spinning. I notice it is taking quite a while for the popcorn to even start popping, but I hear a constant sizzling and an odor which I presume is hot sauce, so I deem everything as going well. A few minutes later, I smell a very strong smell, which smells like hot sauce to me. Smells good, I think. The bag is swelling, starting to pop, after about 5 minutes in the microwave. All of the sudden I realize an awful smell starting to arise. I just think its the hotsauce, so I keep on cooking the popcorn. Probably around 8 minutes, the bag is half popped, and it smells like someone burned hair, a baby diaper and indian food all together. I quickly turn off the microwave, rip open the bag, and noticed the very shriveled duct tape. Soon, I have people coming along from me and saying...what is that..SMELL? I quickly rip open the bag, taste the fruits of my labor, and throw it in the trash room. I decide to go back to my room and...evade the smell. Soon I hear a bellowing, "DRAZBA! WHAT DID YOU DO?" Yea, I won't tell the rest of the story. No, I didn't get a swirly.... Hah, just kidding, really nothing happened and the smell died away...after an hour.

So, moral of the story? Never, ever, put duct tape in the microwave, even if you think it's a good idea at the time. Unless you want to stink up a place, then it's a good idea, use a whole role of duct tape."

Didn't mean to hijack the thread, couldn't resist telling the story though :-)

M22s|VP100|QS4s|HSU STF2