Randy. That is a great looking curve compared to the first one you posted. You have really done a nice job of blending the sub with the mains to achieve a smooth response around the crossover point. That is critical to achieve seamless integration with your speakers. Another improvement was eliminating that huge null you had in the 80hz area which was a serious problem. Your bass below 40hz is on average 10db hot but many people prefer that "house" curve in the lower octaves. I'd prefer it flatter but in the tradeoffs you have had to do its a terrific outcome which will sound excellent in action movies.

The trim control on the EP subs is an excellent calibration device and its utility is very position and room dependent. Its impact will vary considerably depending on where you have the sub positioned relative to the mains and your phase. I always test it along with the other controls every time I tweak my system. Glad to see you put it to good use.

I'd say its time to put your feet up and enjoy the fruits of your labour. To improve your response much further will require a second sub, then you can look forward to wieghtlifting two heavy subs around your room.

John