Bridgman, now you know when you give me ideas I can't just sit down and relax and enjoy.

Ok I played around with my 80's position again. I was able to pull them out from the front wall some more, as well as move them closer to the side walls. Now they are 22" from the side walls and 28.5" from the front wall. The best toe-in results were aiming about a foot behind my head.

I have also gone back to "flat" mode, as the manual states these modes increase the response above 33hz, it was just to much, so back to "flat" mode JohnK.

Jakeman, when setting the crossover to 60hz, the results were similar to "half" mode on the trim. From about 40-80hz, the entire graph shifted upwards about 3-5dB's.

Right now I have all speakers to small, 80hz crossover, phase at 180deg. The phase was the one that interested me. I was always under the assumption that when the sub wash up front in-line with the main woofers, that 0deg was the norm. When having the phase on 0deg it increased my bumps and valleys in the 40-50hz ranges.

Oh well, here is my latest results, notice my higher nulls have been improved thanks to bridgman's advice.

Here I thought I was done....

Here I think I'm about done.

Jakeman, do you think the feedback destroyer or sms-1 would be worth me considering?

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85