A few thoughts. Did you raise your sub volume 2-3 db as it looked low? My guess is that your sub is calibrated below the levels of your speakers based on the latest graph. How do you have the delay set in your receiver? I would also suggest experimenting with the delay settings while listening to the bass tracks of your favourite songs to find what sounds best to your ear. The delay settings in the auto-programs are just not reliable.

Finally if you are spending this much effort I strongly suggest you buy a good calibration disc like Avia to make sure your signal from player to receiver is calibrated. Adjustments to only receiver test tones may not give you the best results. That's what I found with my Arcam processor, which is why its best to calibrate from a disc in the player or in your case from your HTPC.

Keep in mind that your curve isn't as peaky with your more linear FR curve so the "hot" bass you were hearing at certain frequencies is no longer as prominent. Many people report much the same thing when they calibrate a flatter FR but they also report hearing more detail in the bass after an extended listening session. If after a few days it still is not enough bass for you then raise the volume on the sub until it sounds better to you. Make note of the volume setting that gives you the flattest response however for reference purposes.

I am concerned about the 180 degree setting as I would have thought leaving it at 0 if its positioned right next to the mains would be preferable. But if 180 gives you flatter results then thats the better place to leave it. Dialling in phase isn't as straightforward as it appears since drivers can go our of phase at different frequencies. Its best to aim for the phase setting that gives you the smoothest response at the crossover point then use the other controls to smooth FR elsewhere in the band.

Dialling in subs to get maximum performance in your particular room can take a while, so hang in there. Once you get it set up optimally it makes a sonic world of difference.

John