The integration of the sub with the fronts has been no problem and it does sound eactly as you described, like there is no sub, just more bass from the mains.

As for output, as I have said there is alot of output but my system is telling me not quite enough to balance the system correctly. In fact while watching x-men 3 during the scene where the professor dies there was enough air movment from the sub to shake the leaves of a plant 2 to 3 inches away from the sub. While I don't mind one bit having the knob turned all the way up I would like more bass than what I am getting in my huge room.

So far after another day and 4 movies down my impressions of the system just keep getting better and better. Certain scenes in movies just blow me away, the powerful explosions yes but mostly the clarity and imaging of the speakers. There is a sceene in band of brothers Bastonge where the medic is lost, walking through the forest in complete slience. Then a twigg naps. You would swear someone broke a stick 10 feet in front of you!!!

And i think I might be calling Axiom about the 800 today.....

Epic 80 - 500 system in 7.1
Denon 3808CI