Originally Posted By: bridgman

Don't think I would feel comfortable shooting a coyote with a 22LR; that seems too light for a clean kill.

Come on, where is your sporting spirit - no fun if it is not a challenge. And .223 is combat ammo, so I tend to avoid that if you have neighbors. I used to shoot snakes with my Dad with a .22 pistol from a boat. It did not count unless you hit them in the head. Shooting a dog sized animal in the head with a rifle barrel and a scope is easy. Basically, what I'm trying to say is:

General Dodonna: Well, the Empire doesn't consider a small one-man fighter to be any threat, or they'd have a tighter defense. An analysis of the plans provided by Princess Leia has demonstrated a weakness in the battle station. But the approach will not be easy. You are required to maneuver straight down this trench and skim the surface to this point. The target area is only two meters wide. It's a small thermal exhaust port, right below the main port. The shaft leads directly to the reactor system. A precise hit will start a chain reaction which should destroy the station. Only a precise hit will set off a chain reaction. The shaft is ray-shielded, so you'll have to use proton torpedoes.

Wedge Antilles (Red 2): That's impossible! Even for a computer.

Luke: It's not impossible. I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than two meters.

We all now a Womp Rat is just a coyote from along time ago, in a galaxy far far away, so this is a reliable source.

Panny 3000 PJ, 118" Carada, Denon 3300, PS3, Axiom QS8, PSB 5T, B&W sub, levitating speaker wire