Glad it worked out for you. I’ve come to accept some people just perceive things differently, well perhaps I perceive things differently than most people is a better way to put it.

I had my speakers very close together (at the edge of the TV) and sat close (6’) both of which can make a big difference with even slight tonal mismatches. Also didn’t have or like my center running hot. Note that people usually perceive louder to sound better which is why level matching speakers for an A/B comparison is a must.

What I found better was the overall detail and clarity, tonal quality of vocals, especially males, and a greater dynamic range (running 40Hz crossover). The soundstage stayed pretty much the same.

I haven’t even tried the VP150 as a center here in the house so I should in due diligence hook it up to my Onkyo and give it a run. I’m pretty sure my Denon was faulty so perhaps that was also effecting the center channel. It was the one that Auddyssey screwed up the most on that receiver. Who knows I might own my 150 an apology, but I’m still not breaking up the with M80 to get back together with it. ;\)

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1