The many States of the United States have laws regarding marriage. There is no Federal law of marriage. There have been racist laws in the past which made unlawful marriage between men and women of different races. These anachronistic, racist laws were properly abolished by the United States Supreme Court holding in Loving v. Virginia. It is now lawful in every state for a man and woman of any race to marry.

This holding honors the institution of marriage and our notion that no civil liberty should be abridged by reason of race or religion.

The fundamental institution of marriage, setting aside race or religious based aberrations which burdened the institution, is not a property interest, not bondage, nor slavery, nor whatever our communist, anarchist, or severely confused nut job friends would have you believe. Marriage is the fundamental institution of our society.

I believe it should be reserved for relations between a man and a woman. I do not believe it should be expanded to include relations between men and multiple wives, or wives and multiple husbands, or between men and men, or women and women, or between any human gender and any other species of animal.

Now, where you draw the line may differ from where I draw the line. But this is my opinion. It is not a fringe opinion and it is not an opinion from which any rational person could infer that I am a Nazi, or favor slavery, or cruelty to animals.

However, morons might draw such unfounded inferences from a perfectly wholesome opinion.

Don't let me slow you down from your self righteous though thoroughly confused tirades.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.