This post is speculative, so keep that in mind. smile

Is there a polar response plot floating around for the QS series speakers? I would guess it would be clover shaped in the nearfield. The center lobe of the clover would be from the top and bottom drivers's off axis response -again guessing.

The on axis 1w/m measurements as tested in sound and vision were very low iirc. When I asked here it was explained the db sensitivity spec was combined over a wide listening window. Directly in front of the speaker is an acoustic shadow. -guessing again.

The qs series speakers rely on reflections and boundry effect to create their soundfield. I'm not sure how this would translate into a dialed in x,y,z coordinate system like atmos etc. It's like asking a grenade to only hit one target within an area. They kind of do 'grenade' immersion all the time without specific instructions. Its good in a way if you think about it. It allows you to sit really close without a hot spot and good surround effect. But at a distance or with x,y,z instruction, they are relying on a lot of room influence to get their job done. If you arent sitting close to them, or dont have them on the wall, their response may be difficult to predict.