I find the maturation of Axiom to be interesting. When I first heard Axiom speakers in 1989, visited the factory and met Ian in 1990, joined this board in 2002, the basic premise was low cost, high quality sound. Real wood? Not a chance as the value is on the inside! Expensive speakers over $2k? Not a chance as that not be in line with the company mantra!

Now, dont get me wrong, I think the new products are exciting and could open the company and products to new fans. I have enjoyed the version updates and introduction/removal of new models (anyone still have a Sherwood receiver or the M40's - not to mention the original, non ASW AX3's that I first purchased)?

I think it is a great company, with solid leadership who are not afraid to push the envelope of busy and refine/design wonderful products! I cant say that LFR's and a stack of amps is something I have the desire to own anymore - that boat sailed with my Reference 3a Suprema's and Simaudio Moon amps in the 1990's, but I am glad the options are now there for those who do. Having heard the LFR's, EP800's and the ADA amps at the last Axiom anniversary party, I can say I wish they were around when I was heavily into gear as the end game - where now I simply enjoy the music/movies.

Congrats to Ian and team!