A single LED is much better because it is bringing us ever closer to zero. smile

Regarding your question about how users would react, do you have an ADA? The first time mine went into protection, I was like "Whoa!" and my head popped up. I actually have never heard the kind of protection the ADA has. I knew it was protected but I didn't know what to expect. I was very pleasantly surprised when I realized what happened. Kudos to Axiom on that one!

It is difficult for me to imagine someone NOT enjoying a manual. I read them all with a very critical eye. I've read some excellent ones where you could tell some engineer who had real passion for the product and the industry s/he was in wanted to make sure users felt their passion through the manual...LOL! Most though are deplorable tripe.

BTW, there is a single LED on the ADA faceplate today. There are multiple LEDs inside the chassis. The power LED on the faceplate was evaporating my retina and Andrew fixed that. Nonetheless, I put a sticky over it because although no longer unsafe, it's still annoying to all.

House of the Rising Sone
Out in the mid or far field
Dedicated mid-woofers are over-rated