And just going back a bit in this thread, OLED is far superior to the Sony XBR LED we have on the main floor. I've seen QLED and i didn't find it any different than the Sony. All three have great colours. Definitely the blacks and richness go to the OLED but the biggest difference is no off axis contrast change with OLED.

So far watching anything in 4k is so amazing that I feel i can't go back to 1080 "HD", but there is little content unless you are running Netflix or something similar (we have a satellite PVR receiver and recently bought a Roku stick so was looking at 4k content via Youtube).
Colour tweaking is just nuts. Out of the box i thought it looked really good until i started nitpicking. Researching online brought 'some' results but i didn't like the recommendations by some.
Someone will have to explain to me why most suggest to change the tv colour temp to "Warm" of some kind such that everything that should be white turns a slight off white beige instead. I just don't get it. That is not 'accurate' colour at all.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."